Driving Licence Documentation
From the 8th June 2015 the paper counterpart of the UK licence will no longer be valid. We will only accept UK licences along with a print out of your driver details from the DVLA website. This print out must be brought with you when you collect the vehicle and be no older than 21 days to ensure we have up to date information. Instructions on how to do this are shown below.
Instructions to Obtain a Print Out of Driver Details
2. Click “View now” green box
3. Enter your details in the 3 boxes
4. On the next page click “share your licence information” tab at top right hand side
5. Click “Create a code” green box
5. Click “View, print or save your licence information”
This will create a pdf file. Please print this and bring it with you when you collect the vehicle.